My Colleague Nancy Serron is running some outstanding classes that will enhance your practice and help relieve pain in your clients and yourself!
Immerse yourself into exclusive studies that includes Matrix Repatterning, Myoneural Medicine (Trigenics), Visceral Release and Energy Bodywork to stimulate an immediate pain relief.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, March 30-31, 2019
Time: 10 am to 6 pm
Location: ICT Kikkawa College
2340 Dundas Street West Unit G-04
Toronto, ON M6P 4A9
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Revitalized RMT is a series of workshops that introduces a signature methodology, the Serron Method.
Below is a list of topics we cover:
- How to assess the body to pinpoint the underlying cause of pain
- How to integrate functional assessment
- How to assess and balance the body’s energy field
- Treatment of the lateral and anterior chest wall
- Treatment of the liver and spleen
- Releasing and strengthening the upper back
- Releasing and strengthening the upper, middle and lower traps
- Releasing and strengthening the shoulder girdle and the synergistic muscles
- Releasing and strengthening lateral, anterior and posterior neck muscles
- Integration of the methodology and the concepts learned